A travel and photography blog by Loke Chee Meng
About the title shot :
In the autumn of 2009, I found Little Bugsie, of all places, on a toilet sink in the Days Landscape Hotel located at the foot of Changbaishan, Jilin, China. I invited Bugsie into the room. I gave it the 'red carpet' welcome and took the shot above with a Panasonic DMC-LX3.

Saturday 21 March 2015

Have a laugh!

Over the last few years of my travelling , I have collected some funny 'sign languagues'.  Let me share them with you here and have a good laugh.

The following were found in a public toilet in China.  Unlike most public toilets in China, this one was surprisingly clean (by Chinese standard).  Perhaps, the signs did work after all!  For friends who do not read Chinese, you may like to know that the original Chinese text is actually pretty well conceived and constructed linguistically.







No laughing matter

The following sign found in a leading departmental store in Orchard Road in my very own country is no laughing matter:


No comments:

Post a Comment