A travel and photography blog by Loke Chee Meng
About the title shot :
In the autumn of 2009, I found Little Bugsie, of all places, on a toilet sink in the Days Landscape Hotel located at the foot of Changbaishan, Jilin, China. I invited Bugsie into the room. I gave it the 'red carpet' welcome and took the shot above with a Panasonic DMC-LX3.

Monday 9 March 2015

What am I going to blog about?

I have decided to blog about my travel experiences.

Over the last 35 years, I have travelled to quite a number of places for work as well as for leisure. These included a trip around the world in 8 days (which could have been 7 days instead if not of a certain incident) which I will share in future.  Each time I come back from a trip, I believe I have learnt something.  I want to document and share some of these experiences with anyone interested in reading.

There are many travel reviews one can find in glossy magazines and newspapers that make for interesting reading but unfortunately not all of them are always useful.

I hope to make this blog not only interesting but also useful by sharing useful information and experiences.

So, this is me, Loke, looking at the world. Hence, the name of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment